Link to Homepage
Who are we?
Aiming at improving Thalassaemia suffering children’s lives and helping them to grow healthy, a crew of doctors, sick children’s parents and enthusiastic publics established this foundation in Hong Kong at the twenty-third of June, nineteen ninety-three.
Our mission and vision
- Raising the public’s awareness of Thalassaemia
- Providing counseling service to influenced parents
- Purchasing hi-tech medical apparatus in order to provide better care to patients
- Inviting famous doctors to give talks and let local medical crew has a better understanding about this illness
- Providing psychological counseling and social service to patients and their families
- Sponsoring medical studies
Social Media & Contact
Secretary Office Phone Number: 2523 5400
Liaison Office Phone Number: 2168 4287
Address: Room 1102, 11/F, SUP Tower, 75-83 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong